Here are the details of the 07/07 update.
Please see below for more details.
※ All images are from test servers.
■ New Research Category
- The new "Expansion Research" category is now available in Lobby > Research Lab.
■ 3 New Package Products
※ Only available to users with Command Center Lv. 14 or higher.
1) Research Hyper Growth Package, Premium Research Hyper Growth Package
- New packages that can support your tech research are now available.
2) Special Price! Resource Bomb Package
- A new package that can speed up your base growth is now available.
■ New Logbook
- The Logbook is back again, with a lower price and rewards to support your captain's growth.
- The Premium Nautical Chart rewards include Shields as well as the "Dr. Roy's Base" skin.
■ Changes to Level Requirements for the Event Warship Carrier
- The requirements for the Event Warship Carrier mission in Reward Center > Warship Carrier Event was adjusted.
- (Before) Upgrade Command Center to Lv. 13 → (After) Upgrade Command Center to Lv. 1
■ Changes to the Stock in Point Commissaries
- Item stocks were adjusted in the Nocturn Fiesta and Planet Takeover Point Commissaries
to enable more purchases with a wider variety.
1) Nocturn Fiesta
2) Planet Takeover
■ Equipment Crafting and Upgrading
1) Changes to materials required for equipment crafting
- Adjusted the required number of Blueprints and Pyramids for equipment crafting.
2) Pyramids can now also be obtained from the following sources
- Purchase with Credits from the VIP Commissary (VIP5, VIP8, SVIP2, SVIP5)
- Order or purchase with Alliance Points from the Alliance Commissary
3) Changes to equipment upgrades
- Adjusted the upgrade chance when upgrading equipment with a level lower than the upgrading equipment
to allow users to collect upgrade materials by defeating Nocturns within their level's range.
■ Changes to the Silthereum Safe Decomposition Bonus Event
- Increased the maximum number of decompositions to allow more Safe Silther Particle rewards.
- (Before) Rewards available up to decomposition for 200 Silthereum → (After) Rewards available up to decomposition for 1,000 Silthereum
- The Cyrox fleets that take part in the Planet Takeover now only have one type of warship.
- The effectiveness of warships between the types were enhanced to emphasize each type's characteristic.
- Server stabilization
PreUpdate Notes (06/30)
NextUpdate Notes (07/14)